Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Bucket List

There are times when you are sure of what you want and then are times when you just draw a blank. When I was presented with this topic, I experienced the latter state of mind. But then this comes in a good time. Treating this as a chance to do a little introspection and understand my soul’s aspirations before it departs for a trip to next world. So here it goes, the ten things I must do before I die:
  1. Have my own library
  2. Travel to Rishikesh
  3. Trek to Chandra Taal lake, Spiti valley
  4. Visit Landour and meet Ruskin Bond
  5. Learn a foreign language
  6. Participate in a golgappa eating contest
  7. Learn swimming
  8. Read my old NCERT history books
  9. Participate in a half-marathon
  10. Write a blog post every month

This post is a part of IndiSpire, initiative for Indian Bloggers by IndiBlogger. IndiSpire topic of the week: Post about your Bucket List - The ten things you must do before you die #LifeDeathBucketList.

7 comments:

  1. Interesting list :-) Wish all come true !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list!
    1, 4, 5 & 7 are there in mine too along with visiting various places of interest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is like-minded company for such travels, the it would be a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to own a library is something I look forward too. I missed a chance to meet Ruskin Bond in Mussourie

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything else is fine...but READ NCERT history books ?:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great. May all of it and much more comes true. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I too have a list but urs sound like fun. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete